What personal information do we collect?
We ask for your personal information when you make a purchase, register, sign up for promotions, offers or competitions, or to receive news. Depending on which of these services you use, we may collect:
- your name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, even if you do not complete your purchase;
- details of any purchase orders that you place through the website, and any details we need for delivery;
- card payment details if making a purchase;
- details you provide when you contact us or make inquiries either generally or about any purchases you make with us;
- details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access; and
- information you provide if you report a problem with our website;
What we do with the personal information we collect?
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information:
- to facilitate your use of this website and the services available through it;
- when you purchase from us, to process your order, collect payment, enable you to track you order online, arrange delivery and for other purchase related services (this may include contacting you by telephone, email or SMS to arrange, confirm or upgrade your delivery) and for ongoing customer service dealings including any faults or repairs or refunds;
- for internal accounting and regulatory purposes;
- for statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services;
- to improve and personalize your experience when you visit the website (See the cookies section), and to keep you informed about other products and services you might be interested in (See Keeping You Informed); and
- to ask you from time to time if you would like to provide feedback on or participate in market research on our products and services. You do not have to participate in these if you do not wish.
Keeping You Informed
We may from time to time contact or update you about products, services or offers that may be relevant to you.
This may include delivery, reviews, lists and extended warranties, and other products and services related to your purchases.
We may contact you about these by telephone, mail, email and SMS, using the contact details you provide and update us with, which we obtain or update with you in our dealings, or which we obtain or update from external sources. This may include telephone numbers that are registered by you or others unless you have told us directly that you do not wish to be contacted for this purpose on a particular telephone number. By providing your details through the website, you are agreeing to this.
If you don't want to be contacted by post or telephone you can email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 0739 792 1589.If you do so,
please bear with us for a short time whilst we adjust our records. This
usually takes up to 10 days.
* Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras. Lines open: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (excluding bank holidays). Please remember to use the international dialing code (+44) when calling from outside the UK
If you don't want to be contacted by email, please unsubscribe from the Graphic Hardware marketing emails that contain an easy means for you to unsubscribe.
Please note that Graphic Hardware would not necessarily remove all your details from its records but would note and respect your changed marketing preferences.
Security and Storage
Whilst we have policies, rules and measures in place and try to take all reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information, Riga Enterprise cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide online.